Challenge 10

So this is for the blog challenge 10 http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2010/05/17/march-2010-challenge-10/.

• How many posts did you write? I wrote 11 post’s
  • How many were school based or your own interests? Many were school and two of intersest.
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? i have recieved 19 comments
  • Which post received the most comments? The post in the future we go….. got five post’s.Why do you think that happened? It happened probably because it was a story was make believe and i was saying my ideas that will happen in the future.
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?  I enjoyed writing the post for challenge 4 about my break
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why? Yes from the pink one to the twitter because it looks more like a teenager than a little girl.
  • How many widgets do you have? I have 7 widgets. Do you think this is too many or not enough? I think that is enough because it shows links,guidance and information.

This is four questions that my partner read and answered about my blog!

• What were your first impressions of this blog? This blog is very white, but then when I scrolled down I noticed it got a little bit of color. I noticed I liked this blog.
  • What captured your attention?  How many books she read and haw much she writes.
  • What distracted you on the blog? On how many books she read.
  • What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? To do more writing.